Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tie The Rope

The girl 3rd from the left is me, Stacey. The girl to the far right with the short brown hair is my best friend. The other two are my new friends. Together, we have had so much fun these past two weekends. For the first time in a LONG time, I am enjoying myself in the town in which I live. I honestly believe I am having more fun here at home, than I would be at a university. We'll see how long this lasts.

I've been pretty busy lately with the new social life. I've found a great group of friends who are drama free and just want to have fun. I can't feel guilty anymore for my mistakes, I can't feel hurt or disappointed anymore. I can't sit at home crying every day and waiting around. I need to live, I need to make these mistakes, knowing that I will pull through.

Mike comes home in 8 days. While he is on leave, we are going to have a serious talk about our future together. I'm not sure if I can handle having a boyfriend overseas anymore... I love him, but I feel like I'm putting all of my feelings on hold. I met a girl at a named Karissa who is in the same situation. Her boyfriend is in the Marines and is coming home on Tuesday. I told her I completely understand what she's feeling. We are young, we need to have fun...

No comments: