Monday, September 29, 2008

He's Coming Home


GUESS WHO COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!!! Mike's flight gets in at 12:30 PM tomorrow afternoon! I am so excited. I already know what I'm going to wear tomorrow and that never happens.

Although I am completely excited and ready for his arrival, I know we will have to talk about our future. When he leaves, he's going to be deploying to Iraq. Mistakes have already been made with him gone thus far, so we will be having a long talk about what is to come.

I've been feeling lonely this past month and it's getting harder. I am able to talk to him every day right now but when he's overseas, I know I will barely be able to talk to him. So, how do I stay in a relationship with a guy who is never around? I know what he's doing is a great thing, but I do have to think about myself sometimes. Everything emotional about our relationship is still there, but that physical part is gone. I want to go on dates, get kisses and hugs all the time, be able to talk to him face to face. I want to be held when I cry and take walks in the city. This has been a huge struggle lately. But, I love him. I feel trapped in some way but once I see him in the terminal... I'm setting myself free. Running, jumping, tackling, kissing, hugging and crying will be involved, for sure.

No comments: