Sunday, August 17, 2008

Victim of Love

I'm sorry, I just had to make a late night entry. I'm watching Army Wives and one of the husbands said, "it seems like soldiers are worth more dead than alive." He was talking about the money a family gets when their loved one dies in war. I can't even think about Mike.... I can't even imagine it.

I waited all day for him to call or to get online but the phone didn't ring and my computer didn't sound. I've just been sitting here, all day, waiting. I miss him. I'm missing him so badly right now. I need him here to help me get through my first day of college, tomorrow.

I've been frustrated with myself and my situation with school. I am not where I want to be in life. I was made to accomplish bigger things. I just need Mike to help me out. No one understands me like he does. I feel so alone right now.

No comments: