Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shine Over Shadow

I've been taking the advice of those who have left my comments and I must say I've been feeling better. I have not cried for a week and have kept busy. My second day on the job was much better than the first so I really think I'm going to like it there.

My best friend and I had a girls night. She always helps me to get my mind off of sad things. We seem like complete idiots to other people but, we really do enjoy eachother's company.

Tonight I went out to dinner with my best friend (Allie), her boyfriend Justin and our friend Corey. We had a great time and also went for ice cream afterward. I had a really good night but now I am tired and am wishing I could talk to Mike. I know I missed that opportunity tonight since I was out. He knows I love him though and I'm sure he's happy for me that I'm doing things on my own.

Thanks again to everyone who has responded and offered their kind words and advice.

No comments: