Friday, August 8, 2008

In My Head

Haha, a little bit of eye candy for the readers.

Today was actually a very good day. I was able to talk to Mike via Facebook this morning. I was very happy to talk to him, even though it was through instant messaging. I really need to keep it together over here.

I had to go to the store I was hired at and buy some jeans. (the only jeans I'm allowed to wear are from that store only).... $63 later, I'm now set to start working tomorrow.

My best friend came over today and we went to Starbucks (a much needed trip). We talked and reminisced about our high school days (wow I sound old), we had a great time and went to the mall. She made me forget about all of my worries and sadness. That's what best friends are for I guess, ha ha.

On a more political note, can someone please explain to me the issue going on with Georgia and Russia? What role is the US going to play?... It's kind of scaring me to think we could get involved in this somehow. I don't want Mike over that way. I really want to hear from him and what's going on.

No comments: