Saturday, October 18, 2008

Diamonds and Pearls


I miss him so much. I cannot even begin to explain how I feel right now. I'm a mixture of all emotions. He leaves for 'the sandbox' in about 2 weeks.

I wish he could just come home and take me away to Charleston. Our big plan for when he comes home on his leave is to pack up and get on a plane to South Carolina. We are going to spend a week in the Holy City (Charleston). We will be looking for apartments there for when he comes home for good. That's right, we're moving together to South Carolina. My parents are fine with it and I'm so excited to start my own life.

I just want him to come home to me. I'm being a good girl for him and I want him home so badly. I want all of his to be over with and I want him to be safe. I need him here... This deployment has been so hard and he hasn't even gone overseas yet. Not only will I be lonely this time, I'll be worried as well. I'm really not sure how I am going to react to him being SO far away, but I think we will make it. Mike really knows what he is doing, he's going to be fine. I miss him so much...

No comments: