Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No Other Way

I thought I would write and early morning post at 7AM. I had another bad day yesterday. I think it's all dragging on to today.

Mike called me as I was leaving practice with Brian. I told him where I was but he didn't seem too happy about it. He asked me if I remembered what Brian said about Mike before he left for training. Mike reminded me, "he said, I'm glad your boyfriends going to Iraq, now I can hit on you." I really didn't remember any of that until Mike told me.

I understand where Mike is coming from, I really do, but I've actually been getting out of the house and doing something I love to do. Yes, Brian has been giving me major signals to something more than just being part of his band but... he knows the boundaries.

I miss Mike so much. Just the fact I can't have him around tears me up inside. I only get to see him for ONE DAY in October but I guess we'll have to make that day amazing. It's all just been so hard. I don't know what my rules are as far as being Mikes girlfriend. I really need to think about this some more. I've been hurting so much. Last night I cried more than I have in quite a while and now my eyes are puffy burning.