Saturday, August 30, 2008

All My Loving

These past few days have been getting a little easier for me. I've been getting out of the house and writing music with a good friend of mine, Brian Fortner.He's a very accomplished musician and you should definitely check him out. We've gone to the beach and a really nice park overlooking the Gulf. Although I'm not able to write as well as he can, I'm able to sing harmonies and melodies with him. I try to thank him every time I see him for getting me out of the house, haha.

This weekend, I am going to try and have some fun. My friend Chelseas's birthday dinner is tonight and I want to make sure she has a good one. You only turn 18 once and for my 18th, I went to Charleston, SC... it was the best trip I've ever been on. Also, my best friend, Allie, is coming home from college. I will definitely be hanging out with her.

Another project of mine is making my own website for Photography. All the pictures you see on my blog were taken by me (and the ones of me, were taken by Mike.) I've been told countless times that I should start charging for my work. Even a very established Photographer noticed me and said if I can learn how to do people's make-up, I'm set. So, my thoughts are why not?, Why not start my own business? If it's something I love to do, I should persue it.

Thankyou again, to those of you who have given me words of advice. You have really helped me out. I know that I am going to need a few more encouraging words but for now, your advice has really helped me to move along. Also, thankyou to anyone who reads this blog. I know my writing can be disorganized and messy but.. that is my life. I write whatever comes to mind and that is what makes me feel better. I hope you all continue to read about my messy life. Even if you stop reading, I will continue to write.

"We are the support that every soldier needs. We are the foundation and roots of every brave man and woman fighting. I love my soldier, I fight for my soldier, and hope one day, I can be just like my soldier."

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

A plan! Atta girl!

Having something to do keeps your mind from dwelling on all the sad stuff, and makes it easier on Mike.

And anything you can do to help your fellow man (woman, child, whatever) makes the world a better place for all of us. Maybe you will focus on taking photos of soldiers' families to send them, or of deploying soldiers for their families.

Ya just never know.

And when you're famous, we'll all say we knew you when.

Stacey said...

aw thank you!!

I'm definitely going to try the photography industry. Also, Brian Fortner has asked me to start singing with him in shows. We are performing at a Festival together in October! I'll make sure someone video tapes or has a camera.

I think it'll be good for me to start doing the things I love to do again. I lost interest in everything and now suddenly it's all been thrown back in my face, so I'm taking it as a sign.

thanks so much!