Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Only One

I am so unhappy today. I had my first sociology class today and enjoyed it a little bit. However, my day was turned upside down when my ex-boyfriend, who's name also happens to be Mike, showed up at my door. He was picking up some cd's of our friends and I was fine with it. We started talking and I became very sad.

I guess I was just overwhelmed by the fact that he was in my house and talking with my dad. I was starting to realize how badly I hurt him when I left him for my boyfriend. He seemed happy though. He moved on, lost a lot of weight and is doing very well for himself. Me, on the other hand, well, I am not so happy.

I definitely need some support right now. I feel like I'm dating someone invisible to me now. I'm dating someone who is never there for me, but I know that if he could be, he would be. I mean if you think about all the negative things about being away from a soldier and put them with an average guy, I'm sure a girl would not stay with them. I'll elaborate more on that later...but right now I am just so sad. I am just........so sad.

No comments: